What if I need a Geotechnical Investigation carried out?

Normally we can also take care of that for you. We carry out all field work & reporting as our Engineers Agent. This saves you money.

Occasionally for very steep sites with evidence of movement or slips, or if a specific councils riles require it, we will suggest & arrange a specialist Geotechnical Engineer to do the work often in conjunction with us. We will provide a signed quote from one of our colleagues for this work & coordinate them for you.

Index Previous Next