What if we need an Engineer, Surveryor, Environmental Planner or other Consultant?

Most of the time we can carry out this work ourselves. However if a consultant is required we will obtain signed quotes for your approval and coordinate any consultants on your behalf, saving you time, money and hassle. We minimise the Engineers input required as we carry out most Geotechnical Field testing & site observation as our Engineers agent. Many Engineering items we can design ourselves utilizing Specifi software & we can design on site waste water & storm water disposal. This minimises CPEng input & saves your money. If CPEng expertise is required we will coordinate & arrange this for you.

Index Previous Next